Javier Pastore?

Yikes! No. If we are going to get any player, based on where we are Adrian Rabiot is the best player we can get off PSG. I ignore Verrati coz we are simply not getting him.

Rabiot is s gem.

As for Pastors. Well, I think it's a little late in the game now, but he'd still be a stud.
Verratti just refused the contract offered by PSG. We could give them Mangala(beeing french) and some Money to take him over. If they want they can have Sagna and Clichy too.

Verratti just refused the contract offered by PSG. We could give them Mangala(beeing french) and some Money to take him over. If they want they can have Sagna and Clichy too.
Verratti would be a coup :) But I doubt they'd take Mangala, or Sagna. Neither is of real value to them.

Verratti would be a coup :) But I doubt they'd take Mangala, or Sagna. Neither is of real value to them.
They want to sell Marquinos, as he did not adapt, and buy a back up for T Silva and D Luiz. We could give it a try with Mangala. He is still young and could very well adapt to Ligue 1. Perhaps loan him there for an year..

They want to sell Marquinos, as he did not adapt, and buy a back up for T Silva and D Luiz. We could give it a try with Mangala. He is still young and could very well adapt to Ligue 1. Perhaps loan him there for an year..
Perhaps. But I always take a " what would I want approach" to these things. I think Marquinos might want out of PSG and not the other way around. He is behind 2 other Brazilian international thus he is 3rd choice. But has actually played well when played. Also I doubt Mangala will want to go somewhere else to be 3rd choice. If he is to improve, he has to play weekly, and I think he knows that. He certainly wouldn't get that at PSG either.

But its always worth a try.

Well then, lets give him another chance under different management and tactics. I would hate to have another Boateng case. Or Nastasic who was amazing under Mancini.

Well then, lets give him another chance under different management and tactics. I would hate to have another Boateng case. Or Nastasic who was amazing under Mancini.
I don't think Mangala will be great in our system. Especially if it is taken over by Pep. He simply will move him on. Mangala is the antithesis of what Pep wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.