La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

I am sick of reading this shit, I really do wish the club would stand up and show their bollocks and bring the likes of Tebas to court for defamation of character or whatever would work best.

He is literally saying we are cheats as open as you like.

Stand up for yourself City, it is fucking time.

I found that a relatively balanced article for simple Simon

Loved these two Tebas quotes, the second one pretty much rules out Pogshite going to Spain

"Barcelona are not considering insolvency proceedings," he said.
"Their debt might be slightly larger but they were perfectly solvent pre-Covid. But Covid has come along and taken away a lot of revenue. They are not so capable of repaying the debt, so their salary volume has to go down.

Tebas said he expected transfer spending to remain low in January, but added that the financial limitations being put in place across Spain's top two divisions would make them healthier in the future
It's not a balanced article because it doesn't explain the context and background of Tebas. He is regarded as a dangerous fool in Spain (and especially in Catalonia). He has spoken publically in support of the compulsory repatriation of muslims from Spain. He supports the far right Vox party. When the BBC gives Tebas a platform they give him credibility. His background is crucial if you are reporting his false allegations about City's owners. Not to include this context is dishonesty by the BBC. Simon Stone has zero credibility as a journalist in the North West because of things like this.

I am sick of reading this shit, I really do wish the club would stand up and show their bollocks and bring the likes of Tebas to court for defamation of character or whatever would work best.

He is literally saying we are cheats as open as you like.

Stand up for yourself City, it is fucking time.
I feel as if by not getting involved you show a few things, the media look more and more desperate and obvious to anyone with a brain that its an agenda.

I think we re avoiding a perpetual legal bill that will drag out longer than ole`s career....... this is, what is being played for!

I give serious credit to the club and our owners! The only people buying the media shite is stupid football fans, stupid football fans and the wanker media.

Try and separate yourself from the emotional connection Blue!

I feel as if by not getting involved you show a few things, the media look more and more desperate and obvious to anyone with a brain that its an agenda.

I think we re avoiding a perpetual legal bill that will drag out longer than ole`s career....... this is, what is being played for!

I give serious credit to the club and our owners! The only people buying the media shite is stupid football fans, stupid football fans and the wanker media.

But why should I have to separate myself from it?

Why can't I have the pleasure of picking up a newspaper and turning to the sports section and seeing a nice two page write up about the club I have supported all my life?

Instead, I have had to stop buying newspapers because all it was doing was pissing me off.

You say the only people who believe this shit are stupid football fans, well, unfortunately, we all have to work alongside them every single fucking day as they repeat this shite over and over again.

It has literally destroyed the fun that was football for me, there is no banter now just fucking lies and rows, so come a workday I rarely talk football anymore.

We got bought by a rich guy and he has made us a top club, no different than any other club that achieved success bar the one glaringly obvious difference, Arab owned.

But saying that the press then fawn all over the Arab owned horses and the fact that they really prop up the UK race scene and are lauded for it.

Sorry for ranting :)

Last edited:

Very good, exactly sums up how , you, me and City think about Tebas.

Great shout

Last edited:
Happy reading Tebas quotes selectively.

"Only club that talks about signing Messi is ManCity"
:)

"They're not effected by Covid, pandemics or anything"

"it's impossible to fight against that (City's finances)"

[CITATION NEEDED]

As for the rest...the club didn't go to CAS because Javier Tebas was mean to us, it happened because the club had amateur computer security and managed to get 10 years of emails hacked. Tebas has done much less to damage our reputation than our own executives' inappropriate emails being aired.
You can reduce the convo to just Tebas or whatever.

The gossip, the lies, the downright convoluted stories about us come from the samne place as Tebas. Shit sticks, why not throw it back? Or why not sue them when they say factually incorrect stuff.

I didnt realise you thought the whole CAS thing was our own fault tbh.

The way I saw it was our rivals used their media contacts to make big news out of ffp breaches, then our rivals banned us, then our rivals told everyone CAS was corrupt when CAS saw the level of actual shit they were trying to throw at us. And now, everyone outside of City firmly believes we cheat.

Are you saying that without all that fake news we would have been in trouble anyway because of our own emails? wow

fuck it, its all besides the point... Tebas spreads lies and fake agendas. He should be stopped

But why should I have to separate myself from it?

Why can't I have the pleasure of picking up a newspaper and turning to the sports section and seeing a nice two page write up about the club I have supported all my life?

Instead, I have had to stop buying newspapers because all it was doing was pissing me off.

You say the only people who believe this shit are stupid football fans, well, unfortunately, we all have to work alongside them every single fucking day as they repeat this shite over and over again.

It has literally destroyed the fun that was football for me, there is no banter now just fucking lies and rows, so come a workday I rarely talk football anymore.

We got bought by a rich guy and he has made us a top club, no different than any other club that achieved success bar the one glaringly obvious difference, Arab owned.

But saying that the press then fawn all over the Arab owned horses and the fact that they really prop up the UK race scene and are lauded for it.

Sorry for ranting :)
Now that Derby are being bought by one of Sheikh Mansour's relatives, the ''state owned'' description of city can immediately be disproved......
The English club ownership model disallows an owner owning 2 clubs in the same league which prevents B teams, so either city n derby are both owned by a state or they are both owned by an individual and talk these slurs can be stopped once and for all...

[CITATION NEEDED]

As for the rest...the club didn't go to CAS because Javier Tebas was mean to us, it happened because the club had amateur computer security and managed to get 10 years of emails hacked. Tebas has done much less to damage our reputation than our own executives' inappropriate emails being aired.
There must be a lot of that going around then:-

What they didn’t expect was to find strong evidence that Rui Pinto had hacked the emails of the most important members of the Portuguese judicial system, including communications between Joana Marques Vidal, the former Attorney General, and Amadeu Guerra, the previous head of DCIAP, the department that investigates the most complex cases in Portugal, including terrorism, money laundering and corruption.

According to a judicial document issued last month by the public prosecutor in charge of the case, Patricia Barão, the preliminary analysis of Rui Pinto’s hard drives allowed the investigators to determine that the hacker had managed to access the emails of Amadeu Guerra, Pedro Verdelho (head of the cybercrime unit based in the Attorney General headquarters), unidentified members of the Internal Administration Ministry, Public Security Police, FIFA, UEFA, the South America Football Confederation (CONBEBOL), FC Porto, and two law firms.

He(?) also hacked 2 banks that are known about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.