La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

I am sick of reading this shit, I really do wish the club would stand up and show their bollocks and bring the likes of Tebas to court for defamation of character or whatever would work best.

He is literally saying we are cheats as open as you like.

Stand up for yourself City, it is fucking time.
I'm truly sorry that you're sick of reading this shit, but the only answer is to stop reading it because there is nothing defamatory in it and nothing would work better. Tebas is a fat fool who has opened his mouth as wide as he can and got his size twelves firmly entrenched. He's shot his mouth off so often and achieved absolutely nothing. A bit more hair, a handlebar moustache and he'd look too comical to be a decent pantomime villain. But his remarks about City were so vague that I doubt many people will understand what he was talking about - and he certainly never used the word 'cheats'. Omar Berrada has said City can afford Messi if he becomes available, he's worried that we CAN "access a player breaching UEFA rules" but he's never claimed we've actually done it (whatever it means!) and we're certainly financed differently to a club which is saddled with half a billion quids worth of debt and is running at £97 million loss (and we're proud of that, because we live within our means). Calm down and see things as they are: Tebas was one of the UEFA groupies who lost out when City won at CAS, he is, in fact, a born, perpetual loser and he has no choice but to keep on talking tripe. Our club is run better than any in the world and we'll keep winning trophies whether he shuts up or not. Keep calm, and trust the Sheikh ... Khaldoon ... Pep ... Ferran (S!) ... Txiki et al...

Last edited:
Following the CAS judgement people like Tebas have little credibility and he is trying to deflect from the financial meltdown of his poorly managed league. In the same way Trump can find journalists willing to give him a platform to say he won the election, and people willing to believe it, Tebas will find journalists and people who think were guilty. Meanwhile our new young signings were tearing it up in top international football matches last night, so we should focus on that, not the ramblings of this clown.

[CITATION NEEDED]

As for the rest...the club didn't go to CAS because Javier Tebas was mean to us, it happened because the club had amateur computer security and managed to get 10 years of emails hacked. Tebas has done much less to damage our reputation than our own executives' inappropriate emails being aired.
That is ridiculous , no wrong doing was based on out of context and incomplete and maybe altered emails

When did you feel the need to edit your post?

It had one line, the line that I quoted, not the novel you made it 20 minutes later.
I've no idea how the one liner got posted, a gremlin in the computer or something - it's just happened again, but I've noticed this time! - but Tebas is causing a reaction way beyond his worth. He's leading La Liga to disaster and his only answer is to deflect attention y abusing the one club in the world that's doing everything right in true Trump fashion. But Tebas is an unfunny Billy Bunter.

[CITATION NEEDED]

As for the rest...the club didn't go to CAS because Javier Tebas was mean to us, it happened because the club had amateur computer security and managed to get 10 years of emails hacked. Tebas has done much less to damage our reputation than our own executives' inappropriate emails being aired.

A two year ban for amateur computer security was too much luckily

That is ridiculous , no wrong doing was based on out of context and incomplete and maybe altered emails
Domalino is right that we didn't go to CAS because of Tebas but because,of course, UEFA chose to ban us from the CL for two years, based on no evidence whatsoever. So you're right - there was no wrong doing and the accusations were basedon incomplete, out of context and (in at least one case) altered redacted copies of emails. As as also been pointed out Rui Pinto also succeeded in hacking two banks and a Portuguese government department, so if he was responsible it was a very sophisticated operation. There are those who believe it was even more sophisticated and possibly the work of Qatari government departments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.