Jay man city fan on 5live.

manimanc

Mods feel free to delete this or move it but I thought I'd give this shout out a thread on its own as Jay's phone call in to the show was bang on.
He repeated over and over the media agenda and repeated that the press are trying to hound pep out with all this clause in his contract nonsense.

I thought you made the point clear and put it to Robbie savage well and to my surprise he agreed with you.
Great call mate.

Mods feel free to delete this or move it but I thought I'd give this shout out a thread on its own as Jay's phone call in to the show was bang on.
He repeated over and over the media agenda and repeated that the press are trying to hound pep out with all this clause in his contract nonsense.

I thought you made the point clear and put it to Robbie savage well and to my surprise he agreed with you.
Great call mate.

Can you give us an approximate time that he was on, please?

You’ll have to describe it only there is no way I’ll ever to listen to the bbc football podcasts any more or any other media & im far happier for it.

the only football I listen to is, I had trials once, absolute quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.