Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

I once got lost in blackpool , pre mobile phones etc , had a row with the boyfriend , anything could have happened to me , found my way back to the club we were at and made up. Pissed of course
Had you been to the pleasure beach?

I once got lost in blackpool , pre mobile phones etc , had a row with the boyfriend , anything could have happened to me , found my way back to the club we were at and made up. Pissed of course
LOL. How can you get lost in Blackpool? There's a huge landmark that's over 500 feet tall and lit up at night.

Really do think more should be done by the social media companies on people making false remarks and nasty comments, maybe look to make it a criminal offence.
Obviously it would be hard to police but some of the theories on this case have been sickening. What is wrong with people these days?
OK he was no angel but at the end of the day he was someone's son and the family didn't deserve to be treated the way they were. What a bad society we now live in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.