Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

Really do think more should be done by the social media companies on people making false remarks and nasty comments, maybe look to make it a criminal offence.
Obviously it would be hard to police but some of the theories on this case have been sickening. What is wrong with people these days?
OK he was no angel but at the end of the day he was someone's son and the family didn't deserve to be treated the way they were. What a bad society we now live in.
Nice try pal................won't wash on here boss. We know you're on the wum.

Really do think more should be done by the social media companies on people making false remarks and nasty comments, maybe look to make it a criminal offence.
Obviously it would be hard to police but some of the theories on this case have been sickening. What is wrong with people these days?
OK he was no angel but at the end of the day he was someone's son and the family didn't deserve to be treated the way they were. What a bad society we now live in.
I think it's always been bad. People have a louder voice now with social media.

Maybe he was off his tree? Or pissed? I've gone walkabout all over the place down the years when I've been pissed up, often heading off in directions that don't make any sense whatsoever.
Same. I went to a wedding last year in Mallorca and we had a second stag do a few days before the big day. Found myself wondering around the hills of Palma at around 3am, completely oblivious to how I got there and why. Also without my wallet and phone. My phone pinged up on find my iPhone the next day, it was at a hotel about a mile away and the reception where my phone was said I was out for the count outside their hotel at about midnight.

For all the conspiracies about Jay over the past month, he was probably just off his nut.

Same. I went to a wedding last year in Mallorca and we had a second stag do a few days before the big day. Found myself wondering around the hills of Palma at around 3am, completely oblivious to how I got there and why. Also without my wallet and phone. My phone pinged up on find my iPhone the next day, it was at a hotel about a mile away and the reception where my phone was said I was out for the count outside their hotel at about midnight.

For all the conspiracies about Jay over the past month, he was probably just off his nut.
used to love chanting :

Manchester lalala Manchester lalala at away grounds or in their end.....just before mayhem time

The Sunday in Istanbul was my nemesis
Started drinking at noon to make up for lack of drink day before
I remember falling over 3 times so god knows how many times I cannot remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.