Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

I once got lost in blackpool , pre mobile phones etc , had a row with the boyfriend , anything could have happened to me , found my way back to the club we were at and made up. Pissed of course

Sell that story to Spielberg and see if they can get Bear Grylls to play the lead role.

Also, get in the phone to ITN. They’ll be back on this story now and will be desperate for people with similar life or death stories involving getting lost without water and navigation in a vast wilderness. Or someone getting pissed and having to try a few different side streets before they stumbled upon a shithole club in Blackpool.

Sell that story to Spielberg and see if they can get Bear Grylls to play the lead role.

Also, get in the phone to ITN. They’ll be back on this story now and will be desperate for people with similar life or death stories involving getting lost without water and navigation in a vast wilderness. Or someone getting pissed and having to try a few different side streets before they stumbled upon a shithole club in Blackpool.
Lighten up

Talk about missing the point ffs!

Fair to say it’s hard to feel sorry for someone involved in such a shit house and heinous crime like he was involved in. However I hope what ever end he met it was not prolonged and his suffering was minimal.

His family will be going through enough suffering for them all.

They have their end now and can let their boy to rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.