Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

Looks like a pile of shite to me.
There’s an awful lot of nonsense out there atm and with SM being what it is it’s quite easy to put crackpot theories into the public domain.
All of the things that post implies does happen around Europe’s holiday hotspots although the sums mentioned could be questioned.
Wherever he was involved or not I’m not convinced, I’m sure I heard his mum say in an interview that it was his first trip abroad so that doesn’t tie in with going all over Ibiza, Majorca, Tenerife etc.
His personality, going off what’s reported so far does lend itself to the theory he was up to no good though.
That said he could have been selling gear and had a legitimate accident as well.
I think the fact that there’s a few different possibilities muddies the waters quite a bit.
Be interesting to find out the outcome - if we ever do..

It seems there are three different scenarios at play here.
1. Genuinely has attempted to make a journey which even the most experienced local wouldn’t attempt and has sadly had an accident at some point.

2. He’s gotten himself involved with the wrong people been taken on a one way trip up the mountains.

3. It’s a big scam and he’s hiding out somewhere whilst money is being raised on his behalf.

After speaking to a couple of people last night and this morning over there I’m kinda edging towards number 2 at this point but in all honesty who the fuck knows in this day and age. All 3 seem possible.
Where's the sex trafficking scenario?

Quite easy to get your self in to bother over there especially if your a 19 year old bellend even some of the coppers are proper wronguns . Five days missing is too long so I'm sure a body will turn up soon. Don't think they'll want the sniffer dogs up there to long plenty go missing and don't get the exposure this case has got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.