Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

Just done three university opens days with my eldest , breath of fresh to see so many 17-19 year olds happy and excited for their future, you choose your own path in life regardless of upbringing, this kid has taken his own path and probably the wrong one.
Some have a second chance in life and take it some don’t learn or don’t want to.
This won’t end well. But it’s hardly ever their fault when it goes tits up he got involved with wrong crowd etc ..etc.
I lived 50 years on a council estate some take this as an excuse to be a woe is me .
Upbringing is the key in all this we’ve been down to our last £ Mrs snake and I starting off , but when the girls were young they witnessed this and scene mum dad working overtime on days on end so they wouldn’t go without, work ethic etc nothing comes for free in life is my saying to the girls.
Sorry for going off topic .

One of the reasons Jay escaped a custodial sentence for the assault was because of his job.
The firm that employ him as an apprentice brick layer say the portrait painted of him by social media is totally wrong. He is a hard working well liked lad.
For that reason I'll step back from making jokes.

peNQ6F.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.