Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

I would agree Braaf is more likely one for next season and beyond. Has real talent but notably imo has tailed off a bit since his time playing for Holland. No doubting he has real talent but lets not get over excited with a 17 year old.

Had a good game tonight and scored an excellent goal, but, yer right, NLF, let's not get carried away and think that in the aftermath of Sancho every 17year old is as good as what we have!

Was close to scoring an incredible goal by dribbling past several opposition players over 60 yards. Fantastic talent.

Was close to scoring an incredible goal by dribbling past several opposition players over 60 yards. Fantastic talent.
Seen that too. What a goal that would have been. The lad who took it off him and missed must have felt bad when he missed it.

Has to start getting integrated next season. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the bench against Port Vale

I'm sure I read an interview and he's been promised a first team appearance this season?

He should get a cup run out as we'll need to keep Sterling/Mahrez fit for Feb/March in particular.

I'm sure I read an interview and he's been promised a first team appearance this season?

He should get a cup run out as we'll need to keep Sterling/Mahrez fit for Feb/March in particular.

I think (but not 100% sure) he's in this training video posted which was posted yesterday - right at the beginning coming up the stairs behind THB.

Could suggest that we may see him make an appearance against Port Vale if it is indeed him.

Raz, Bernardo and Mahrez all could do with a rest (Raz in particular), so I think we'll line up with at least one academy winger starting, but think that will likely be one of Povedo/Bernabe and if Braff is involved, probably see him from the bench. Would be great to see him get a starting debut though and a league 2 club is a good starting point for him to impress.

Last edited:
Mahfez`s replacement , hopefully we see some of him this season, but we must take him pre season with a view to giving him seeing the game out minutes next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.