Jayden Braaf

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 21 May 2018.

1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

pep is paid to make those decisions and he obviously didn't think Braaf deserved a place in the squad. The player is going to have to get used to it or try to convince the manager otherwise.

Just like every other player at the club imo.

2. twosips

twosips

Except Angelino was quite good, and it wasn't on the wing, it was as a wing-back, which he is... :)

Centurions and Colin Bells Boots like this.
  3. cjn

cjn

You're correct on the positioning, I don't know why I keep saying that. And it's not that he wasn't fine, I'm just personally a little skeptical he's going to be with us beyond a season or two. Rooting for him though!

4. Cobra

Cobra

Just saw the highlights from today’s game on Facebook, good finish for his goal but then he’s also responsible for one of the worst misses of the season in the second half.

5. Bridgejunky

Bridgejunky

Chelsea fan.

I really like Braaf, was pleased when reports claimed we had signed him, and disappointed when it turned out that was a punt by a wannabe agent. What you say is spot on however, lad's can't go public with comments like that.

I partly blame the increased exposure the youngsters get these days. Once upon a time we might occasionally have read about them in the programme. These days we get to watch them live on all sorts of platforms, they are interviewed, have followers on social media and get pages in fan forums. All of this is bound to raise a young lad's expectations but, if the individual is not aware enough to be careful about what he says, then he needs reminders and good advice.

cjn and waspish like this.
  6. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

One or two more eggs in the pudding from him last night. He works some good openings but then wants to do the stuff FakeRon was renowned for. And his finishing goes from one extreme to the other. He's a great lad to watch, but the end product can be frustrating if not infuriating.

Bob Hope likes this.
  7. penalty spot

penalty spot

Could be difficult for us to keep if not at least invited to train with the the first team squad. Now that Poveda looks to be on his way this would be a good time to promote him.

8. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Yeah, hard to keep players that are signed on for three more years.

9. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

Shit.

I know he had attitude issues at PSV but he's obviously talented enough for us to have taken the risk. Hoped he would knuckle down...

10. cjn

cjn

Ah ok, so he's off then. Given the amount of time left on his deal I'm sure we could at least get a buyback though.