Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Shit.

I know he had attitude issues at PSV but he's obviously talented enough for us to have taken the risk. Hoped he would knuckle down...

Whilst not specifically referring to Braaf, and only him , is it a case of young players now believing that they have " already made it " and therefore behaving in an arrogant manner and believing that they can do exactly what they wish , or is it just a generational thing which is endemic in society ?

Most kids would have loved to be signed by clubs and done what was asked in order to try and be successful when I was his age ( I am a FOC I know ) but so many seem to "believe their own hype " before actually have done anything of real note .

Last edited:

Shit.

I know he had attitude issues at PSV but he's obviously talented enough for us to have taken the risk. Hoped he would knuckle down...

Yeah, I've just been reading Sam's comments on him. Seems like a bit of a prat who has already had issues in both academy and first team training.

If that's the case then I doubt he'll be here too long.

He is 17. If reports are true and he believes he has a right to a place in the first team, he is not right for us.

Just wondering if this is becoming more of a symptom with young players since Sancho's decision to leave City.

Perhaps a case of others believing they can follow down a similar route ?

Football is rife with highly talented kids who never make it to the top because of being dickheads. Hope it's not the same with Braaf but to behave badly in first-team training is incredibly stupid given you are still a kid and the other players and the manager are world stars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.