Jayden Braaf

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 21 May 2018.

1. Daz_Blue

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
    He will be off to Dortmund soon ....

2. br88

br88

I feel sad to think we have lost two of our three best prospects (Sancho and Brahim) over recent years. Players with the ability to dribble and run at defenders are very rare these days. Surely City are not gonna lose three out of four.

3. Centurions

Centurions

Sadly for Brahim he's not a loss and we did well getting the money we did for him.

salfordbluetrue likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. br88

br88

Just checked on his situation and has not played much but still highly regarded by the people at Madrid. He scored recently on one of his substitute appearances. Maybe we have to reserve judgement on the lad for a while yet.

5. Goater=Legend

Goater=Legend

Remember when Barker was taking the piss out of defences and should of been put into the team but Pellegrini refused.

Feel Braaf is on a high right now and should be at least around the squad

6. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Sancho left because he did not believe he was good enough, i think Braaf is better than Sancho but if he believes that in just over a year he Will not oust Marhez then he will never be mentally strong enough to make it to the top

7. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Still a good player and still work shy

8. WallyA

WallyA

Sancho left to play. I have never heard anybody say "Sancho does not believe he is good enough", this is basically the complete opposite of him, he has a huge amount of faith in his ability, that's why he backed himself to leave.

Mentally, takes alot for a kid to leave his country and play abroad, takes guts. He has already made it at the top, have you seen Sancho's career lately? He is already world class.

9. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Perhaps you missed the Sancho thread? and yes i watch him regularly and world class he is not, against players he can beat he is very good, against world class players he is anonymous, leaving this country was a big jump, going to a team just about to sack their manager was brave? but a least he had the media`s hate City to hype his game and a proven path to Barca, ie Dembele

bellbuzzer and bluwes like this.
  10. WallyA

WallyA

You are the only person who thinks Sancho isnt playing at a high level. The only one. The stats, other players, other posters all agree he is having an amazing season, showing last season was not a fluke. Only player kn the world with double digits in goals and assists.

I did not write this in the Sancho thread because I am directly replying to you in this thread. Again, your statement that "Sancho has no faith in himself" makes no sense, and in fact the complete opposite is true.

You can keep making things up but it wont make it true.

Itd, waspish and domalino like this.