Jayden Braaf

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 21 May 2018.

1. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Real game time would solve that which is why i would send him on loan, but to the right league Nice maybe? but you say he will leave? personally i hope not a rotation of ,Sterling, Sane and Braaf up front in a couple of years or less would be a scary thing

2. bluwes

bluwes

That would be great, but the talk is he has an attitude issue. Don't know how true that is.

3. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

According to Sam Lee, there's "absolutely no chance" of him breaking into the first team any time soon because "his attitude has been poor and there have been other things too".

God knows what those other things are but he explicitly states that Pep is not a fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Well even if his attitude was good he still wouldnt get a chance so does it matter

jaigurugoat likes this.
  5. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

Don't be so negative. He might have been trusted with three minutes against Sheffield Wednesday.

6. 93.20blue

93.20blue

Team supported:
    City
    With the Prem now being a dead rubber it would be great to seen him get a 20 min out here and there and give the fans something to get excited about , the staff believe he’s miles better than what Sancho was

7. cjn

cjn

I've seen this as well. And given that, my new dream is for him being included in a package for Sancho. Everyone wins.

8. itisrising

itisrising

In 2023/2024

9. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

Really? Sancho was a monster. I remember he played 45 mins u15's and scored 2, then played 45 mins u17/18s and scored another 2.

10. WallyA

WallyA

Yeah I agree, I'm calling bs on that one.

If the staff believed Braaf was that much better than Sancho then that's a big problem, they might simply be incompetent, which wouldn't be surprising considering how our youth system is run.

Sancho's decision making at this stage was definitely better than Braaf's.

twosips likes this.