Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Yeah Im sure the U18 & U23 Season was officially cancelled last month. And the thing is, most of the kids have went back home since then. So to have some of them back, so they could participate in maybe a handful of games? Better to just wait for 20/21 season
Suppose so but, as per my original post it'd give both us & him an idea where we are especially as there are rumours of discontent.

Suppose so but, as per my original post it'd give both us & him an idea where we are especially as there are rumours of discontent.

No need to worry about that. He will get his chance next season. Unless something dramatic happens, of course.

No academy kids will get any game time for the reminder of the campaign(I think, might be wrong) Their season is over, they are on holiday.

It will only be first team involved(Garcia & Foden)
Harwood-Bellis & Tommy Doyle training with Pep.

Harwood-Bellis & Tommy Doyle training with Pep.

That's understandable but some of the kids have went back home abroad though. So to have some of them back, so they could participate in maybe a handful of games? Better to just wait for 20/21 season

That's understandable but some of the kids have went back home abroad though. So to have some of them back, so they could participate in maybe a handful of games? Better to just wait for 20/21 season

If we make the final of games cup and champ league how many games is that we would play? Isn’t like 20 games?

If we make the final of games cup and champ league how many games is that we would play? Isn’t like 20 games?
10 league games.
Champions League is going to be single games.
3 FA cup games left.

I'd imagine if there's a few injury issues, some of the other youngsters might be called back in even if its just to fill out the training squads. Braaf, Bernabe, maybe Delap, Rowan McDonald/Lewis Fiorini too as they're local lads like Tommy and Taylor. But we'll see.

To judge from his Twitter feed, looks like he’s been training with the first team today. Various photos captioned “Alles op z’n tijd” (all in good time).....

Nahh those are old pics.
But them bieng pics with Pep in training..

And Man City refusing a Loan offer from Nac Breda because they have "something else planned for Braaf"

Seems that show that maybe he will get what he wants(first team inclusion) "all in due time"

The pictures he posted on his snapchat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.