Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

If Sane leaves, It would be nice to see him promoted. I have a feeling our budget is limited with CAS and Covid related stuff, so I'd like to see money spent on getting Laporte a good partner, somehow selling Stones/Otamendi, loaning Taylor, making Tosin 3rd, and Eric 4th choice.

He wouldn't be first choice, and every time I read about these "attitude" problems I question the sources, but he deserves a shot.

He may of declined the opportunity to train right now on the basis he doesn't feel safe.

He may of declined the opportunity to train right now on the basis he doesn't feel safe.

I don't think he's really been involved in the first team at all this season, so it doesn't come as a surprise he isn't with the squad as of yet.

I think it will be an introduction into the first team setup come pre-season, assuming Pep does plan for him to be intergrated.

I don't think he's really been involved in the first team at all this season, so it doesn't come as a surprise he isn't with the squad as of yet.

I think it will be an introduction into the first team setup come pre-season, assuming Pep does plan for him to be intergrated.

He has definitely trained with the first team this year.

He has definitely trained with the first team this year.

All the EDS/18s get to train with the first team at some point but Sam Lee's reported Braaf's been back multiple times despite some attitude issues a while ago on the Athletic podcast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.