Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

I was hopefull to see him but after what Pep has said, its time to say goodbye Jayden.

Hopefully he will move & find success like Jadon.

Would like to see Jayden be the new Foden in the sense of he spends the next 2 or so seasons slowly building up his minutes and appearances before unleashing him on the world like we have with Phil in recent weeks when he's 19/20. Braaf is 17 ffs.

Would like to see Jayden be the new Foden in the sense of he spends the next 2 or so seasons slowly building up his minutes and appearances before unleashing him on the world like we have with Phil in recent weeks when he's 19/20. Braaf is 17 ffs.
So would I, but for that Braaf needs the same patience that Foden has shown, don't know if he has that. Fodens advantage was he was a fan and wanted to make it at City. Braaf gives me the impression he wouldn't be bothered where he makes it and show the same patience. I could be wrong though and misjudging him. It's up to the lad himself though.

So would I, but for that Braaf needs the same patience that Foden has shown, don't know if he has that. Fodens advantage was he was a fan and wanted to make it at City. Braaf gives me the impression he wouldn't be bothered where he makes it and show the same patience. I could be wrong though and misjudging him. It's up to the lad himself though.

It's a bit parallel universe on here imo, in that we apparently have to be 'so careful' giving young players game time & 100s of people have said how it's such a 'risk' to even give them 10 mins, then we stick a short, 19 year old cb with no pace in the team, regularly, & most people are totally ok with it, some even suggesting he should be a key figure for next season .

Centre back is a far more harmful position for a kid to fit in, compared to attack. If an 18-19 year old cb can play lots, then a 16-17 year old winger can sure as fuck play a few minutes here & there.

I think you are dead right about Braaf, he is here for his own development, so he will put up with it for a short while, then fuck off to Dortmund or somewhere, if he doesn't get a shot & they will play him & see.

I don't know if he's got what it takes or not, but he's sure enough got talent, so get him on the pitch, just for a cameo here & there, to give him a reason to think he has a future at the club. No lose situation by doing that, especially if extra subs are allowed next season.

It's a bit parallel universe on here imo, in that we apparently have to be 'so careful' giving young players game time & 100s of people have said how it's such a 'risk' to even give them 10 mins, then we stick a short, 19 year old cb with no pace in the team, regularly, & most people are totally ok with it, some even suggesting he should be a key figure for next season .

Centre back is a far more harmful position for a kid to fit in, compared to attack. If an 18-19 year old cb can play lots, then a 16-17 year old winger can sure as fuck play a few minutes here & there.

I think you are dead right about Braaf, he is here for his own development, so he will put up with it for a short while, then fuck off to Dortmund or somewhere, if he doesn't get a shot & they will play him & see.

I don't know if he's got what it takes or not, but he's sure enough got talent, so get him on the pitch, just for a cameo here & there, to give him a reason to think he has a future at the club. No lose situation by doing that, especially if extra subs are allowed next season.
Think the 9 on the bench and 5 subs is a great opportunity for the club, I haven’t seen Braaf, Delap, Palmer, and not much of Doyle and Harwood Bellis. Those 5 players though and maybe another could easily take turns two at a time on the bench getting minutes, as we go into the season getting injuries maybe more than two at a time. To develop them and give them confidence.
Next season will be a slog for all clubs, having talented youngsters with a bit of experience should give us an advantage over clubs with less depth.

Think the 9 on the bench and 5 subs is a great opportunity for the club, I haven’t seen Braaf, Delap, Palmer, and not much of Doyle and Harwood Bellis. Those 5 players though and maybe another could easily take turns two at a time on the bench getting minutes, as we go into the season getting injuries maybe more than two at a time. To develop them and give them confidence.
Next season will be a slog for all clubs, having talented youngsters with a bit of experience should give us an advantage over clubs with less depth.

Imo it shows how fucking dumb the football authorities are, that they haven't made it a rule.

Their little brains trying to figure out the rights & wrongs of whether to allow an extra two subs, as it gives the 'big' teams an advantage. Well just make the rule that the extra two have to be academy players, you stupid bastards.

Imo it shows how fucking dumb the football authorities are, that they haven't made it a rule.

Their little brains trying to figure out the rights & wrongs of whether to allow an extra two subs, as it gives the 'big' teams an advantage. Well just make the rule that the extra two have to be academy players, you stupid bastards.

And also 1 of your subs on to the pitch has to be a youth player too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.