Jayden Braaf

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 21 May 2018.

1. Cobra

Cobra

Reminds me a bit of Matondo, and he’s not even making the bench for Schalke at the moment.

2. alexmcity

alexmcity

Team supported:
    City
    Black and quick?

He's doing better than Matondo, looks a better dribbler.

3. WallyA

WallyA

Matondo is injured...

4. jollylescott

jollylescott

Didn’t realise he is only 17.

Although he’s only young, he has a very promising future. I don’t think he’d be out of place in the cup games, as he looks like a powerful unit who would cope with the physical demands.

5. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

He is definitely good enough to play at least in the League Cup games, especially against teams like Preston. Was good against Rochdale in the EFL trophy, yes they are league below but he would be surrounded by much better players obviously against Preston.

6. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

The difference between this guy and most other 17 year olds is that he's physically prepared to play against men already.

He's got that highly sought after combination of pace, power and technique, and we should be looking to integrate him ASAP in cup competitions.

He'll be far more effective than Poveda or Bernabe have been (in that position) and could be a genuine option to compete with Sterling, Sane and Mahrez over the next few years.

If you haven't seen his performances so far he's got his own YouTube channel with some highlights.

7. Alan Oakes Shinpads

Alan Oakes Shinpads

Saw the game and was very impressed with him.

Quick,good dribbler with an end product and awareness of what is around him.He also has the physique to cope playing against adults.

8. shroom

shroom

Highlights Jayden Braaf (Shakhtar donetsk u19 - Manchester City U19) UEFA Youth League

9. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Doesnt remind me at all of Matondo apart from the quick part. ( don't think he is as quick as Matondo though) I think he has more to his game. More skill taking people on,more two footed, physically more developed. He may get a chance in a cup match although I doubt it but that will be where the tests really start.

10. cookster

cookster

He's no Mason Greenwood..