Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Reminds me a bit of Matondo, and he’s not even making the bench for Schalke at the moment.

Didn’t realise he is only 17.

Although he’s only young, he has a very promising future. I don’t think he’d be out of place in the cup games, as he looks like a powerful unit who would cope with the physical demands.

He is definitely good enough to play at least in the League Cup games, especially against teams like Preston. Was good against Rochdale in the EFL trophy, yes they are league below but he would be surrounded by much better players obviously against Preston.

The difference between this guy and most other 17 year olds is that he's physically prepared to play against men already.

He's got that highly sought after combination of pace, power and technique, and we should be looking to integrate him ASAP in cup competitions.

He'll be far more effective than Poveda or Bernabe have been (in that position) and could be a genuine option to compete with Sterling, Sane and Mahrez over the next few years.

If you haven't seen his performances so far he's got his own YouTube channel with some highlights.

Saw the game and was very impressed with him.

Quick,good dribbler with an end product and awareness of what is around him.He also has the physique to cope playing against adults.

Reminds me a bit of Matondo, and he’s not even making the bench for Schalke at the moment.

Doesnt remind me at all of Matondo apart from the quick part. ( don't think he is as quick as Matondo though) I think he has more to his game. More skill taking people on,more two footed, physically more developed. He may get a chance in a cup match although I doubt it but that will be where the tests really start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.