Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Really hope to see this lad knuckle down this year in the EDS/Prem Lge 2 team, put in some good performances and get a few chances on the bench and coming on as a sub for the first team, he is a quick, direct player who for me has got everything in his locker to have the same sort of impact on the game that the likes of Robben, Pedro etc have done in their careers and they were top talents.

Been poached by Dortmund apparently

They actually got him? Heard rumours but didn’t think it happened. If I remember correctly, heard he wanted to go. Not sure about it. Quick feet, and skill on the ball. What did you make of him?

They actually got him? Heard rumours but didn’t think it happened. If I remember correctly, heard he wanted to go. Not sure about it. Quick feet, and skill on the ball. What did you make of him?

So my friend told me.

Ive not seen him in person to comment but what I’ve heard from chatting to people in the know is that he’s very talented albeit quite similar to what we have. Apparently Braaf is regarded as more skilful and he’s a year ahead so maybe Jamie saw his path blocked?

So my friend told me.

Ive not seen him in person to comment but what I’ve heard from chatting to people in the know is that he’s very talented albeit quite similar to what we have. Apparently Braaf is regarded as more skilful and he’s a year ahead so maybe Jamie saw his path blocked?

I know Braaf has a bit of pace about him. Makes sense if he saw his path blocked. Cheers for responding.

1-Do we know much about his injury?
2-Can he playbthat false 9/CF role on absence of Jesus and Aguero assuming he can return soon?

Thankfully he has not gone out on a pointless....City career ending Loan deal like a few others have done this summer, which means currently he still has a chance of making a career in the game with City, lets hope that he gets his chance this season, as what we have seen so far in the first team in the wide positions is nothing to fear beating for him.

Thankfully he has not gone out on a pointless....City career ending Loan deal like a few others have done this summer, which means currently he still has a chance of making a career in the game with City, lets hope that he gets his chance this season, as what we have seen so far in the first team in the wide positions is nothing to fear beating for him.
Currently injured is he not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.