Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Maybe if ffs picks up a knock then Pep could consider him but if things remain the way they are now, I don't see it happening, Pep doesn't seem interested in him.
Pep, July 2020, "He has incredible skills but at the same time there are another six or seven players playing there, so we’ll have to see how his evolution is." Pep seems interested but Braaf is only 17 and this injury came at a very bad time for him when places on the match day squads arose. If he wants to play regularly, now, he will have to leave and another young lad will take his place, if he is patient enough to develop his career amongst our top players and shows he is better than some of them, he will get his chance.

I saw some games last season for the youth teams and him on international duty, one thing I noticed about Braaf is his confidence. He doesn't have that humility nor quietness about his game (I don't mean this in a bad way either). Like, when he's on the pitch you can tell he knows he's brilliant. He has that characteristic that he knows he can dribble past any defender, he knows he more talented than any other player and he keeps going at you and pretty much tries to beat you into submission. A sort of killer, ruthlessness that we don't really have in the squad. That's the vibe I got anyway. Hopefully he can get some game time in some matches.

Pep, July 2020, "He has incredible skills but at the same time there are another six or seven players playing there, so we’ll have to see how his evolution is." Pep seems interested but Braaf is only 17 and this injury came at a very bad time for him when places on the match day squads arose. If he wants to play regularly, now, he will have to leave and another young lad will take his place, if he is patient enough to develop his career amongst our top players and shows he is better than some of them, he will get his chance.

six or seven playing there?

Mahrez, Sterling torres are our only natural wide players

Bernardo and foden when played wide are out of position (and not as effective as they are in their natural position)

I do wonder (and Ive not seen much of Braff) but is it his ball retention that Pep thinks he needs to improve..it was something Pep used to go mad at Sane for (losing the ball when dribbling past players) -if Braff is as direct as others ar saying there is a higher chance that he loses possession just as a natural knock on of how he plays - maybe this is something Pep doesnt like?

I saw some games last season for the youth teams and him on international duty, one thing I noticed about Braaf is his confidence. He doesn't have that humility nor quietness about his game (I don't mean this in a bad way either). Like, when he's on the pitch you can tell he knows he's brilliant. He has that characteristic that he knows he can dribble past any defender, he knows he more talented than any other player and he keeps going at you and pretty much tries to beat you into submission. A sort of killer, ruthlessness that we don't really have in the squad. That's the vibe I got anyway. Hopefully he can get some game time in some matches.
You're spot on,he has that character quality very few are blessed with.Its not arrogance,its not over confidence,it's just knowing you are the best and winning is the only outcome.When on the ball you get the feeling something special is always going to happen.....He excites,he gets bums off seats and he's a genuine match winner.Hopefully he can carry his ability into first team football,and,even more hopefully,he can do that here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.