Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

You're spot on,he has that character quality very few are blessed with.Its not arrogance,its not over confidence,it's just knowing you are the best and winning is the only outcome.When on the ball you get the feeling something special is always going to happen.....He excites,he gets bums off seats and he's a genuine match winner.Hopefully he can carry his ability into first team football,and,even more hopefully,he can do that here.
Do you think he will get a chance?
Everything i here about the lad makes me really want to see him in the first team squad but others seem to being promtoed (even to the bench) an he isnt.

Was he injured a few weeks back as I had hoped to see him in the recent Carabou Cup game .

I hear he is training with the first team squad - is that correct? If so thats a good first step and if Raheem doesn recover from this injury in time for the next game maybe we will see him on the bench

Everything i here about the lad makes me really want to see him in the first team squad but others seem to being promtoed (even to the bench) an he isnt.

Was he injured a few weeks back as I had hoped to see him in the recent Carabou Cup game .

I hear he is training with the first team squad - is that correct? If so thats a good first step and if Raheem doesn recover from this injury in time for the next game maybe we will see him on the bench
He is/was injured so difficult for him to make the bench.

I'm not sure,is my honest answer.Not because of talent,because i think he has that in spades......but more his character/attitude.While i don't think he is trouble as such,he does have a bit of a history for being a bit 'lively'.I just get the impression we have another Sancho/Matondo - i get the impression he will become impatient and an offer(with a promise of 1st team football) to take him elsewhere will materialise,i wouldnt be surprised if there are a few in the background already.

I hope i'm miles off with the above because the kid looks special to me.I think he started training with the first team at the end of last season,and yes he has been injured.

I'm not sure,is my honest answer.Not because of talent,because i think he has that in spades......but more his character/attitude.While i don't think he is trouble as such,he does have a bit of a history for being a bit 'lively'.I just get the impression we have another Sancho/Matondo - i get the impression he will become impatient and an offer(with a promise of 1st team football) to take him elsewhere will materialise,i wouldnt be surprised if there are a few in the background already.

I hope i'm miles off with the above because the kid looks special to me.I think he started training with the first team at the end of last season,and yes he has been injured.

thats the feeling I have about him as well

I dont understand it however - we lost Sancho this way.....does Pep and the club need to have a bit of a rethink on what we need at times. Khaldoon said the idea was for the academy to produce players for the first team (we know all wont make it - very few) but should the management team be holding players back because pr perceived charachter flaws - occasionally you need a maverick or wild card or someone who may be a little arrogant or whatever.

I dont understand it however - we lost Sancho this way.....does Pep and the club need to have a bit of a rethink on what we need at times. Khaldoon said the idea was for the academy to produce players for the first team (we know all wont make it - very few) but should the management team be holding players back because pr perceived charachter flaws - occasionally you need a maverick or wild card or someone who may be a little arrogant or whatever.

I just can't call this one,i get the impression,but i don't know......that character wise,he isn't in the mould of the kids that have been recently promoted,but like you say maybe something a bit 'different' is what we need.

My main worry,is like Sancho,he has zero loyalty to us and see's us as nothing more than a stepping stone in his career.I don't see him playing in our EDS for much longer,whichever path that takes.

There’s nothing wrong with City having ‘nice’ (personality/image) players but there needs to be a balance. A maverick/wild card as you pointed out is needed. You need that individual or 2 with some arrogance. It gives people around them confidence because they know he’s not going to stop or will try some magic to help the team.

Maybe it’s just me but when things are going awry, heads drop and more apathy sets in which we saw last season and a bit of this season as well. I think a few assholes in the team wouldn’t be too bad.

It could be that the club recognises that they don't want a Sancho situation again. Braaf has an abundance of talent and will have a lot of suitors. At some stage, if we don't want to lose him, he will need to be playing some first-team games and not just training with the team.

Oi mr Sorriano, why don’t we have a partner club in Germany? We can sell them all this excess talent at mates rates but with huge sell on like 30 percent? Anyone really good we get back less the 30 percent. What about 1860 Munich? Nothing like parking your tank on your enemies lawn!

Oi mr Sorriano, why don’t we have a partner club in Germany? We can sell them all this excess talent at mates rates but with huge sell on like 30 percent? Anyone really good we get back less the 30 percent. What about 1860 Munich? Nothing like parking your tank on your enemies lawn!
We could get local tax advice from Hoeness and free PR from Der Spoofergel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.