Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

He's no Mason Greenwood..

He's not to be fair, Greenwood got 26 goals and 8 asssists in 30 games last season across the Youth CL, u18 League and u23's. That's the season he was 16/17. The season before, he got 16 goals in 17 games in the u18's at 15/16 years old.

Very, very good player. Looks like he might be a bit of a twat though.

He's not to be fair, Greenwood got 26 goals and 8 asssists in 30 games last season across the Youth CL, u18 League and u23's. That's the season he was 16/17. The season before, he got 16 goals in 17 games in the u18's at 15/16 years old.

Very, very good player. Looks like he might be a bit of a twat though.

Braaf doesn't play for the U18 to compare properly with Greenwood from last season. Braaf is now roughly the age Greenwood was last season. Greenwood played most of his games with their U18 and U19 teams and only 6 games with the U23. Braaf has already scored as many goals for City U23 as Greenwood for their U23 last season. Braaf didn't have a great season with our U18 team due to serious injury problems.

I think Braaf is probably better than Greenwood. The latter is a very good finisher but his all-round game doesn't impress me.

Braaf doesn't play for the U18 to compare properly with Greenwood from last season. Braaf is now roughly the age Greenwood was last season. Greenwood played most of his games with their U18 and U19 teams and only 6 games with the U23. Braaf has already scored as many goals for City U23 as Greenwood for their U23 last season. Braaf didn't have a great season with our U18 team due to serious injury problems.

I think Braaf is probably better than Greenwood. The latter is a very good finisher but his all-round game doesn't impress me.
I haven’t got a clue how good Greenwood is, I won’t watch the cunnts unless they are playing us

I think these articles are generally useless/mean nothing but I did raise an eyebrow at this. Seems like a really odd thing to pick out

That is an odd thing to point out! Having said that, its only quoting the MEN so ya know...

Scored 2 goals for Netherlands U17 team in their 3-2 win.

He's becoming too good to ignore, scores and creates, and stands out for the EDS very often at only 17.

Club must look at bringing him in even for maybe Champions league games that are won and the odd cup run, can't lose him.

Scored 2 goals for Netherlands U17 team in their 3-2 win.

He's becoming too good to ignore, scores and creates, and stands out for the EDS very often at only 17.

Club must look at bringing him in even for maybe Champions league games that are won and the odd cup run, can't lose him.

He has a long contract iirc until 2023 so losing him shouldn't be a worry.

Hopefully we dont mess about too much with him. Should be fighting to break into the squad next season and be a cup regular like Foden is this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.