Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Maybe, but if he is surrounded by seasoned pros and he sees the professionalism required to be successful in sport the penny might drop with him about application and attitude.

We don’t need for him to prove he is talented, we know that, its the other facets of the game.

That crossed my mind too,let him see what he is potentially missing.On the other hand it could just have been good timing......his attitude/the need to find a club fast.....meant we just wanted him out of the way asap and they came calling.

Here's hoping he does come back and he wants to challenge for a first team spot.

That crossed my mind too,let him see what he is potentially missing.On the other hand it could just have been good timing......his attitude/the need to find a club fast.....meant we just wanted him out of the way asap and they came calling.

Here's hoping he does come back and he wants to challenge for a first team spot.

It could well be true it suited all parties, but if he has played as sub it suggests he is around the first team daily, involved in the match day process and regardless more experience than he would be getting at City.

I wrote it before its a no brainer for City. With him being tied to a contract the worst decision would have been to let him go. Between now and 20 his value and experience as a player will rocket, if he still angles, or shows a poor attitude, we benefit by receiving a much better fee than currently, if he stays we benefit from a more experienced player understanding he responsibilities of first team football. Its a win win situation, letting him go now we would get peanuts.

Started to get more minutes recently, read Udinese have a buy option. Wonder what comes of it end of season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.