Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Cut price or even free January deal with a nice sell-on percentage would be the best we can hope for. We’ll get peanuts in compensation if he goes for free in the summer, having barely kicked a ball for two seasons

Huge shame,one of the most naturally gifted kids ive seen
Very talented dribbler and runner with the ball. Was really looking forward to watching him live but when I did I was surprised he didn't seem to be able to link play up in a Pep passing system in fact could barely retain possession so maybe that was his downfall. I would take a guess that's why Pep didnt push him much.

Very talented dribbler and runner with the ball. Was really looking forward to watching him live but when I did I was surprised he didn't seem to be able to link play up in a Pep passing system in fact could barely retain possession so maybe that was his downfall. I would take a guess that's why Pep didnt push him much.
Plus he's a bit of a ****.

Give him to Dortmund for 5mil. No chance he stays and would be a good move for him. Keeps a positive relationship for Reyna, Haaland.

Hopefully he kickstarts his career somewhere. There were rumors of attitude issues at PSV before he came to us over Chelsea. Seems like those still exist.

Toxic, big time attitude killed that career, fuck him.
When you are invited into first team training and a King like Fernandinho tells you to collect the training balls, you collect the training balls.
You don’t throw hands, suck your teeth and tell the King Fernandinho to fuck off.
Fuck Jayden Braaf. Bye bye
That’s harsh. The Fernandinho incident is, and will probably remain only a rumor. He’s a very talented kid, but it didn’t work out between him and City it seems. I don’ t think we should have any problems wishing him good luck

Toxic, big time attitude killed that career, fuck him.
When you are invited into first team training and a King like Fernandinho tells you to collect the training balls, you collect the training balls.
You don’t throw hands, suck your teeth and tell the King Fernandinho to fuck off.
Fuck Jayden Braaf. Bye bye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.