Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

looks similar to martial and rashford, in that his dominance mostly stems off being one of the best athletes on the field. not sure his game will translate as well to the top end of the game. he has a future in the top flight but maybe not at a city side.
He just turned 17 and is dominating against U21 players, you dont even watch him play and yet you judged him based on the fact that he is in good shape. Obviously a winger needs to be good athletically to dominate, every good winger is! It's the decision making that separates them, and he has created loads for the EDS.

He could turn in to one hell of a player if he has the right mindset

Last edited:

He could turn in to one hell of a player if he has the right mindset

I just watched that clip on Twitter before coming here and was looking for the promised 2nd goal. It took a couple of viewings before I realised it was 2 separate goals :(

I'll bet the goalie wasn't best pleased.

Wouldn't be opposed to seeing him on the bench against Southampton in the League Cup. Get him some minutes if the tie is won

He really should be, but he won't. The EDS are in the EFL trophy that same night. He'll play in that almost certainly.
Not the first time this season that there's been a fixture clash depriving players of the opportunity to be involved in both squads.

Not particularly blaming City but it is irritating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.