Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

"I am now busy with the World Cup and my debut. Then I hope to play in a first team next season. At Manchester City or somewhere else, we'll see. A lot of people are talking to me, I have to keep going and this is an important season."

Has a contract until 2023 iirc but still a bit worrying?

"I am now busy with the World Cup and my debut. Then I hope to play in a first team next season. At Manchester City or somewhere else, we'll see. A lot of people are talking to me, I have to keep going and this is an important season."

Has a contract until 2023 iirc but still a bit worrying?
He did join pretty recently, choosing us over Chelsea. Wouldn't be all that surprising for the club to have laid out a path for him which would include a loan next year if everything breaks right.

He did join pretty recently, choosing us over Chelsea. Wouldn't be all that surprising for the club to have laid out a path for him which would include a loan next year if everything breaks right.

Yeah I think a loan would make the most sense, a good spell away could put him in contention for a starting berth.

Maybe a loan to a club in the Eredivisie... but honestly I'd like to see him rotate out Sterling on the left wing.

We have seen Bernardo play there (and get 3 goals) but feel having another pacy options is good.

Maybe a loan to a club in the Eredivisie... but honestly I'd like to see him rotate out Sterling on the left wing.

We have seen Bernardo play there (and get 3 goals) but feel having another pacy options is good.

I think he should definitely be an option but his long-term future will be in serious question if we actually go for Oyazabal.

I think he should definitely be an option but his long-term future will be in serious question if we actually go for Oyazabal.
Those rumours confuse me because he isn't a pacy winger, he is more like Bernardo and while I love what he Bernardo (and Mikel) offers, we need more pace as a weapon if Sane leaves.

I'm so happy that he signed his contract earlier this year. Braaf is a special, special player. I hope we keep him and develop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.