Jayden Braaf

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 21 May 2018.

1. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

We are, which I think means he could be involved with the first team, as it gives us a chance to give other youngsters a chance in the EFL trophy.

2. itisrising

itisrising

"I am now busy with the World Cup and my debut. Then I hope to play in a first team next season. At Manchester City or somewhere else, we'll see. A lot of people are talking to me, I have to keep going and this is an important season."

Has a contract until 2023 iirc but still a bit worrying?

3. cjn

cjn

He did join pretty recently, choosing us over Chelsea. Wouldn't be all that surprising for the club to have laid out a path for him which would include a loan next year if everything breaks right.

4. itisrising

itisrising

Yeah I think a loan would make the most sense, a good spell away could put him in contention for a starting berth.

5. WallyA

WallyA

Maybe a loan to a club in the Eredivisie... but honestly I'd like to see him rotate out Sterling on the left wing.

We have seen Bernardo play there (and get 3 goals) but feel having another pacy options is good.

6. itisrising

itisrising

I think he should definitely be an option but his long-term future will be in serious question if we actually go for Oyazabal.

7. WallyA

WallyA

Those rumours confuse me because he isn't a pacy winger, he is more like Bernardo and while I love what he Bernardo (and Mikel) offers, we need more pace as a weapon if Sane leaves.

itisrising likes this.
  8. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

I'm so happy that he signed his contract earlier this year. Braaf is a special, special player. I hope we keep him and develop him.

doobyedoobye likes this.
  9. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Who isn't a pacy winger?

10. WallyA

WallyA

Mikel Oyarzabal