Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

i didn't rate that highlights vid. Every other section was him being a bit of a show pony. You can see his team mates stop running as they know he isn't going to pass it. Plenty to work on!

Looks decent. But let's face it, he'll be someone that looks great at U18 and U23 level who then moves out on loan, never to be seen again.

Looks very like Sancho to me in that video: excellent first touch and balance. A player lacking pace wouldn't continuously pull away from defenders with such ease.

Heard he's training with NAC Bredas first team, since he won't get a work permit in england before august. He's only 15

Heard he's training with NAC Bredas first team, since he won't get a work permit in england before august. He's only 15
Chelsea fan.

When he was rumoured to be joining us the understanding was that he would sign on 31st August because that is his 16th birthday. It also happens to be the last day of the general, i.e. non Premier League, transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.