Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

is he actually any closer to breaking into the first tem...if he cant do it this season then he will be off...they way members of the first team are playing he should at least get a chance in the League cup or some dead rubber match at some point.
hes only just come back from injury

Pep likes players who has possession stat of not giving the ball away and why Mahrez plays and not Foden these stats for me are mean fcuk all it’s about creating real chances also sometimes losing the ball more have less possession mean better clear cut chances!
The second Spurs goal started directly from a poor Mahrez pass.

The second Spurs goal started directly from a poor Mahrez pass.
And how many times did he run the ball out of play - ball retention is not the first thing that springs to mind when considering Mahrez.

Felix Nmecha, Tommy Doyle, and Cole Palmer have travelled with the squad to play Olympiacos - hopefully at least one of them will get some game time.

Where is he ?
Fallen out with the EDS coach according to Sam Lee. There’s been rumors of a bad attitude ever since he got here, and I’ve seen him posting videoes of him driving around at midnight flexing expensive watches etc. Has unfollowed the club on social media and criticised Pep once too. I think it’s the end for him here, sadly

Fallen out with the EDS coach according to Sam Lee. There’s been rumors of a bad attitude ever since he got here, and I’ve seen him posting videoes of him driving around at midnight flexing expensive watches etc. Has unfollowed the club on social media and criticised Pep once too. I think it’s the end for him here, sadly
That's a shame but, as always, talent is not all that's required.

He sounds like a bit of an arse sadly!

That's a shame but, as always, talent is not all that's required.
Very true, when we signed him I think he had been banned for a full week over at PSV for having a bad influence on the dressing room or something along those lines. He seems to be a little imaptient and cocky, from what I’ve seen and heard. It’s a shame cause he has bags of talent, but with his attitude I guess he’s off in january

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.