Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Sadly if you keep making the same 'mistake' over and over then at some point you have to decide that it's a trait and not just being young. This is presuming it's all true.
Absolutely. And if it is true, it will be a shame, as it is when any young talent doesn't make the most of the advantages they have. It just shows us, once again, that the shift from young talent to world-class is a tremendously difficult path. It requires talent, hard work, mental strength, the support of your team and also luck, especially with injuries.

Though it is a shame, needing to really earn a first-team place is a culture to create, not one where you think you have a right or that it's all about your wallet.
In my opinion, he is not a better player than Palmer or McAtee but he would have offered a directness that we don't have, including powerful, long-distance shooting. I wish him well, wherever he goes, as we were all young once and made stupid mistakes that we thought, at the time, were not mistakes at all. He may go on to have a great career but I suspect it will be more along the lines of someone with all the talent but just not the application to make the best of his gifts.
He`s certainly a talent, and very different from the wingers we have, but I definitely feel that the likes of Palmer, McAtee and Doyle suit Peps style more. Braaf might be too direct and impatient in a team that has to face a parked bus 90% of the time.

Of all the talents in the academy right now, McAtee is the one that excites me the most. Both Bernardo and Kev (and maybe even Foden) seem to prefer playing as a RCM, but McAtee plays more on the left side like Merlin. He seems more controlled than Foden in a way, I think Pep could mould him into a player similar to Merlin. So so good on the ball, scores and assists loads of goals, just glides past players and his passing is truly great. Palmer`s been making most of the headlines this season, but I think McAtee is the true gem

He`s certainly a talent, and very different from the wingers we have, but I definitely feel that the likes of Palmer, McAtee and Doyle suit Peps style more. Braaf might be too direct and impatient in a team that has to face a parked bus 90% of the time.

Of all the talents in the academy right now, McAtee is the one that excites me the most. Both Bernardo and Kev (and maybe even Foden) seem to prefer playing as a RCM, but McAtee plays more on the left side like Merlin. He seems more controlled than Foden in a way, I think Pep could mould him into a player similar to Merlin. So so good on the ball, scores and assists loads of goals, just glides past players and his passing is truly great. Palmer`s been making most of the headlines this season, but I think McAtee is the true gem
I totally agree. I think McAtee is a Foden level talent and would definitely be the next player I draft into the first-team squad. He just makes things happen with pure technique, vision and skill; definitely, one to be excited about.

Fallen out with the EDS coach according to Sam Lee. There’s been rumors of a bad attitude ever since he got here, and I’ve seen him posting videoes of him driving around at midnight flexing expensive watches etc. Has unfollowed the club on social media and criticised Pep once too. I think it’s the end for him here, sadly

Ffs

Fallen out with the EDS coach according to Sam Lee. There’s been rumors of a bad attitude ever since he got here, and I’ve seen him posting videoes of him driving around at midnight flexing expensive watches etc. Has unfollowed the club on social media and criticised Pep once too. I think it’s the end for him here, sadly
Oh well. I trust the club to make the right decisions on stuff like this. Maybe he will go somewhere else and be good, he seems incredibly talented after all, but if the attitude issues are as bad as reported it's unlikely he'll ever make it to the top level regardless. So, not for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.