Jehovah's Witnesses

Martyn

A few have been spotted in my neighbourhood this morning. Any advice on what to do if/when they knock on?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Stand in your front window bollock naked and wanking furiously, it usually works for me when I have unwanted visitors.

BWTAC said:
Stand in your front window bollock naked and wanking furiously, it usually works for me when I have unwanted visitors.

This is my favourite so far!!

Just open the door and say hello, have the discussion over a cup of tea and then say goodbye. I work with two JW and they are both great blokes, don't agree with them on many things but then again there are plenty on here I profoundly disagree with who are not nice people.... !

Answer the door with a raging hard on with pentagrams daubed over your naked body in blood. Talk in some made up language too

Wear an iron maiden number of the beast t-shirt, I have one and on the back it says 666 the number of the beast, unfortunately none have come round yet for me to try it.

Right! They have gone to each neighbour either side of me and missed me out!! WTF!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.