Jehovas Witnesses

Blue Mist

Right, I know the title is wrong is it witnesses, as in plural of witness ? it just looks strange

and I also know you should not start a religion thread on a Friday night but.............

When they knock on your door are you polite or rude and have you ever invited them in ?

666eaab2e24509bf6fca83c5805746a8c4c1aa65e27a74ca1ddd83c05111dfc0.jpg

anyway, where are the spelling police ? am i right is it witnesses ? it is a bit like crysthamumanumum, you never know when to stop.

Dated a chick who became a JW in her younger days when her Mother married one (who was quite high up in the ranks)
According to her, it is completely full of hypocrites.... The guy kicked the shit out of her mother, it was reported to the church
and because of his status they sided with him. His two sons (from a different woman) who were also JW's apparently sexually abused her.

Alongside the other stuff i heard about JW, I've been lead to believe it's a pile of crap and full of hypocrites.
Obviously I never "witnessed" these events but she had no reason to lie.

Never had any knock on my door...

Just had them start knocking, never bothered us before. Jumped up from my chair, who else knocks at 8pm Friday night and disappointed it wasn't important. I was polite, they were polite and then they left. They haven't called before, why start now !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.