Jennifer Lawrence

citykev28 said:
Can someone please send me every picture leaked so far via pm please? I could run a contest if there's enough.

Please be quick with the pm, I'll be riding the clutch in the meantime.

Doubt you'll find the pics online - being pulled faster than corkys cock!

Go to pirate bay an download them - might have to use a proxy - virgin media for one has blocked that site ;-)

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Because they want to. Because it's their right to do so. Don't start victim blaming on me now. They were all private pictures that have been stolen and plastered onto the web. Whoever did it deserves to have the leaking device shoved up their arse sideways.

She's in five of the highest grossing films of the 21st century and is pretty much the most adored person on the planet right now - she doesn't need to move up the ladder.

She was fucking idiot letting anyone take a picture.
If you don't want on the internet don't take the picture.
So it'd be your fault if a private text of yours between your and your partner was leaked into the Internet?

Stop victim blaming.

I wouldn't give a fuck cos I don't send sex texts or take photos with tits out or of us fucking.
Anyone who does on a phone camera is a tit who deserves what they get, especially when it turns out they are set to automatically upload to cloud storage.

Jessica brown findley sex tape- is it a 50 sec clip of her wanting to sniff her mans bullet hole or is there more???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.