Jennifer Lawrence

rick773 said:
6R8k6o1.jpg

Seen this elsewhere...
Quality. Very funny.

better dead than red said:
Things I have learned.

Kate Upton likes to take photos of her lady parts. She also likes to touch them.

Bar Rafaeli uses a curling iron, one that would give you large curls, but not to curl her hair. She also looks as nice in the PLACES you don't normally see as the places you do.
And Cat Deeley has a nice puppy (and that is not a euphemism!).

jimharri said:
better dead than red said:
Things I have learned.

Kate Upton likes to take photos of her lady parts. She also likes to touch them.

Bar Rafaeli uses a curling iron, one that would give you large curls, but not to curl her hair. She also looks as nice in the PLACES you don't normally see as the places you do.
And Cat Deeley has a nice puppy (and that is not a euphemism!).

That picture was the one that made me feel really sorry for these girls. Obviously a moment with her husband and not a pose just a personal, private moment that he took a picture of on the phone.

I can't see it doing Jennifer Lawrence any harm in the popularity stakes, if anything it'll only make her more 'box-office' - I bet there's a queue outside her agents office. Not saying it was right what happened, but I'm sure the tens of millions she earns from her next few movies will help see her through.

mcmanus said:
I can't understand the outrage.

If tens of millions of the opposite sex wanted to see my tiny tackle (apart from being a tad embarassed) I'd be buzzing.

My mate's blind and deaf 55 year old auntie would like a pm. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.