Jennifer Lawrence

mcfclovin88 said:
Some of them are more explicit than I expected, avril lavigne especially lol.

That ones a fake, the original pic is a beer bottle... Not a rock hard cock

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bumbleblue said:
Stealing private pics and plastering them all over the internet...actions of a shit bag who needs a slap (preferably whilst he is sleeping on a train..)

why do they take them? Don't understand it 2bh, unless they need them to move up the ladder.

For the same reasons we all do. Honestly you've no photos or videos on your phone of you getting a blowy?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bumbleblue said:
Stealing private pics and plastering them all over the internet...actions of a shit bag who needs a slap (preferably whilst he is sleeping on a train..)

why do they take them? Don't understand it 2bh, unless they need them to move up the ladder.
Because they want to. Because it's their right to do so. Don't start victim blaming on me now. They were all private pictures that have been stolen and plastered onto the web. Whoever did it deserves to have the leaking device shoved up their arse sideways.

She's in five of the highest grossing films of the 21st century and is pretty much the most adored person on the planet right now - she doesn't need to move up the ladder.

How would a non twitter user go about seeing these pictures?

My mate wants to see the Jessica Brown Findley ones.

CTID1988 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
bumbleblue said:

For the same reasons we all do. Honestly you've no photos or videos on your phone of you getting a blowy?

er...no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.