Jennifer Lawrence

mcmanus said:
argyle said:
This thread is embarrassing. Shouldn't be on a football forum.

It isnt on the football forum.

However, if you like we can all pm you before starting a thread to see if it passes your approval.

Good one.

It's still embarrassing and another reason why I have friends who are women and refuse to be on this site.

argyle said:
mcmanus said:
argyle said:

However, if you like we can all pm you before starting a thread to see if it passes your approval.

Good one.

It's still embarrassing and another reason why I have friends who are women and refuse to be on this site.

just this thread alone keeps them off bluemoon ?, you could always warn them not to click on it or be the new forum sheriff

bennyblue said:
argyle said:
mcmanus said:

Good one.

just this thread alone keeps them off bluemoon ?, you could always warn them not to click on it or be the new forum sheriff

If it was just this thread I would have said that. As it was I said 'another reason...'

Don't let me get in the way of you all wanking over stolen pictures...

argyle said:
bennyblue said:
argyle said:
Good one.

If it was just this thread I would have said that. As it was I said 'another reason...'

Don't let me get in the way of you all wanking over stolen pictures...

wanking is so yesterday my blue brother its all about fapping

argyle said:
mcmanus said:
argyle said:

Good one.

However will we cope?

quiet_riot said:
argyle said:
mcmanus said:

Good one.

However will we cope?

Perhaps you can beg for a pm to see some celebrities naked?

argyle said:
quiet_riot said:
argyle said:
Good one.

However will we cope?

Perhaps you can beg for a pm to see some celebrities naked?

...perhaps you could post some pics of your wimmin friends, then the great unwashed of bluemoon could vote to let them join or not?...

argyle said:
mcmanus said:
argyle said:

Good one.

Pics or GTFO

argyle said:
mcmanus said:
argyle said:

Good one.

Christ almighty.

You think I really give a fuck that some of your female posse don't want to join up because some blokes talk about naked celebrities or make crude jokes?

If they are offended by that tell them to stay on Facebook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.