Jennifer Lawrence

Matty said:
argyle said:
mcmanus said:
Christ almighty.

You think I really give a fuck that some of your female posse don't want to join up because some blokes talk about naked celebrities or make crude jokes?

If they are offended by that tell them to stay on Facebook.

I don't give a damn what you think, you were the one who replied to me. You also seem really angry, perhaps ask for a one of those pms and go calm yourself down?

You are aware that means you proferred your opinion first right, an unsolicited, and seemingly unwelcome, opinion to boot.

As we say on a regular basis on Bluemoon, and this works from a moderating standpoint too, if you have an issue with a thread then report it. We'll assess the report and, if we deem it to be something that needs action we'll do so. However if we don't then we won't. If you don't like a thread, and have nothing to offer to it, then it's best for all involved if you simply ignore it.

Do people have to ask before posting and write something which is agreeable to all?

In any case, you're right, I'll stay away. Fap away boys.

argyle said:
Matty said:
argyle said:
I don't give a damn what you think, you were the one who replied to me. You also seem really angry, perhaps ask for a one of those pms and go calm yourself down?

You are aware that means you proferred your opinion first right, an unsolicited, and seemingly unwelcome, opinion to boot.

As we say on a regular basis on Bluemoon, and this works from a moderating standpoint too, if you have an issue with a thread then report it. We'll assess the report and, if we deem it to be something that needs action we'll do so. However if we don't then we won't. If you don't like a thread, and have nothing to offer to it, then it's best for all involved if you simply ignore it.

Do people have to ask before posting and write something which is agreeable to all?

cant beat the last hour of the working week office Fap. Cheers for your permission argyle.

worsleyweb said:
argyle said:
Matty said:

cant beat the last hour of the working week office Fap. Cheers for your permission argyle.

I feel a lot better now as well, felt guilty on the lap top Fapping with the Mrs watching NCI fcuking S again, half pissed and time for bed, night all.

argyle said:
Bigga said:
argyle said:
Good one.

It's still embarrassing and another reason why I have friends who are women and refuse to be on this site.

Wait...

You're upset about a thread of which there are no pictures on and requests are made privately and which somehow makes your female friends angry enough not to join the forum...???

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds on yours and their behalf...??!!

Again, for clarification, if I meant this thread was the sole reason I would have stated that. As it was, I said another reason why. It's ok though as a person that regularly posts pictures of women s enormous backsides I'd think you're a little distracted from what was actually wrote ;)

I know there are no pictures but the amount of begging for pms and the graphic discussion and break down of the pictures means there might as well be.

Just seems more of a thread that should be on reddit or 4chan than on bluemoon.

Cheers for reminding me argyle love.

Biggs check out Uldouz Wallace....... ass to die for.

mcmanus said:
argyle said:
Bigga said:
Wait...

You're upset about a thread of which there are no pictures on and requests are made privately and which somehow makes your female friends angry enough not to join the forum...???

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds on yours and their behalf...??!!

Again, for clarification, if I meant this thread was the sole reason I would have stated that. As it was, I said another reason why. It's ok though as a person that regularly posts pictures of women s enormous backsides I'd think you're a little distracted from what was actually wrote ;)

I know there are no pictures but the amount of begging for pms and the graphic discussion and break down of the pictures means there might as well be.

Just seems more of a thread that should be on reddit or 4chan than on bluemoon.

Cheers for reminding me argyle love.

Biggs check out Uldouz Wallace....... ass to die for.

Mate, as soon as I saw the statement about her and 'it' I could not resist further investigation into such preposterous claims!

My good sir, I stand corrected in my original prognosis that Uldouz Wallace would be an incongruous effect upon the postings of my lost, hard-searched original voluptuous derrière-d beauties!! She fits right in as I would her... if I could!!

And argyle...??

Yeah, I probably missed the bit you're on about!!

supercity88 said:
argyle said:
mcmanus said:
It isnt on the football forum.

However, if you like we can all pm you before starting a thread to see if it passes your approval.

Good one.

It's still embarrassing and another reason why I have friends who are women and refuse to be on this site.

You know the rules!!! PICTURES!!!!
1gUewPk.gif

What nude pics of celebs anyone got any of pat muncher butcher or vanessa phelps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.