Jensen Button...

shaundickov

oh how the tide has turned.

Isn't it great to have a British driver in pole position, a great driver who's earned his place at the top and not had it handed to him on a plate.

Hamilton looks decidedly average - give it a few weeks and he'll throw the dummy out of the pram.

this is the problem with F1 though - different cars for different drivers. I want to see everyone race in the same car to see who's REALLY the best driver.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
What about BrawnGP though... didn't even exist until a month ago, and have qualified 1-2. Superb.

They only changed names lol

Do you think honda stopped them from working on this car?

I bet they are as sick as fuck now.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
And where were Honda last year?

They where shit, but that isnt the point i was making,You where suggesting they had only been in excistance for a month.

If they hadnt sold it to Brawn for a pound they still would have been 1-2 today.

Brawn has pulled a swifty on some part on the car, with his interpratation of some rule along with another couple of teams and of course the rest have lodged a complaint.

Just goes to show that it's the car rather than the driver that is most important.

It will be a disgrace if they lose on appeal.

Formula one used to be about technical innovation. The fact is, that Brawn has completed an astounding piece of design and the big boys dont like it, Their response. To ban it.

Lets see how good Hamilton is now. If he honestly believes himself to be the next 'Ayrton Senna' he would be capable of pulling an extra second out of that car. The real talent in forumla one is Sebastian Vettel. He is third in a car that should not be there. It made my weekend when he passed Hamilton on that final race of last season, only for the lucky bastard to be handed the title by a very dodgy Toyota.

svennis pennis said:

Formula one used to be about technical innovation. The fact is, that Brawn has completed an astounding piece of design and the big boys dont like it, Their response. To ban it.

Lets see how good Hamilton is now. If he honestly believes himself to be the next 'Ayrton Senna' he would be capable of pulling an extra second out of that car. The real talent in forumla one is Sebastian Vettel. He is third in a car that should not be there. It made my weekend when he passed Hamilton on that final race of last season, only for the lucky bastard to be handed the title by a very dodgy Toyota.

vettel rosberg kubica

3 fantastic drivers

foley87 said:
svennis pennis said:

vettel rosberg kubica

3 fantastic drivers

Yeh I agree. I just think of all the drivers i have seen over the years, that Vettel is an incredible talent. The alst time I watched someone like that, although, not quite as good, was Alonso at Minardi. He would regularly qualify 13-17th in a car that should of been stone cold last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.