Jeremiah St.Juste

Personally find out of the blue/left field rumours like this quite exciting. In some ways more than the usual run of the mill £50m obvious choice.

We've gone down that route with players like Stones, Mangala etc. Perhaps a change of tact is what we need - find the emerging talents before they go to a Dortmund and breakout, massively increasing their valuation in the process.

If there's any truth to this (which as always we should take these claims with a pinch of salt), you'll know the club has scouted extensively.

Yeah there's an impressive article about him on the BuLi official website, the article mentions how he has a 95% pass completion rate and highlights his speed also (second fastest player in the budnesliga), would be a good bit of business if we get him for anywhere around 10 -15m (considering how covid messed the global economy not to mention the fact that Mainz could very well get relegated at the end of the season ) but my main concern remains the defensive record of Mainz this season, a defender coming from that team....I really don't know however the article did mention he used to excel as a box to box and bombed forward while he was at Feyenoord, perhaps Mainz aren't actually playing him in the right position and if that turns out to be the case then I am guessing Pep might see him as a younger Dinho.

Last edited:
A young Jeremiah St. Juste was substituted for Heerenveen In September 2016 by a young City Loanee Shay Facey making his debut for Heerenveen. Facey started the next game but was sent off and with injuries also following this, Facey left the club. A 19 yr old St. Juste cemented his place with Heerenveen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.