Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TueartsOHK, 8 Jan 2020.

Tags:
  1. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

and who died before the trial began.

2. old blue

old blue

I think he fell off a ladder. Re the girl friend if I remember correctly she only got paid if he was found guilty so she was slightly biased.

3. M18CTID

M18CTID

I think itemised phone billing only came in around 1988 or 1989. I distinctly remember it because I was living at home and it meant I could no longer get away with phoning all those dodgy 0898 numbers without the knowledge of my parents!

Hammo99 likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

Exactly all that they had in those days was a meter that used to clock up how many units you used. Bit like the electricity meter. They could trace a call if an engineer was at the exchange an locked down the open line during a call

5. Lupo

Lupo

Team supported:
    Wolves
    Very good series, don't think it did Jezza's case much good either!

6. mackenzie

mackenzie

Watched the series in full today. Had read books over the years (both for and against Jeremy Bamber). Thought the dramatisation was very good. Still think he is guilty, mainly because everything he recounted that night was disputed by the hard evidence at the scene.
    Just have to add that when Colin Caffel walked down that hallway in one of the last scenes, and put his two hands out and ran them against the walls, that I wanted to cry. Those poor children

Craig likes this.
  7. davek1808

davek1808

Club call?

8. cibaman

cibaman

If the sister is ruled out, is there a plausible, innocent explanation of his version events? In particular the supposed phone call from his father? Doesn’t it have to have been either him or her (or possibly someone he paid, other than the guy with the alibi)?

9. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

Worth pointing out though that if he did pay someone and set it up then he would still be guilty of course. He didnt blame someone else though,except the bloke who who was found to have an alibi

10. M18CTID

M18CTID

That and sex lines!