Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

Very interesting and Bamber is played by Freddie Fox who played Strauss in Year Of The Rabbit.

I've always thought him guilty and having Googled his life before the murders and some of the things he was involved in, he really comes across as a wrong'un.

what type of things? He was involved in a burglary from the family caravan business and he smoked and sold marijuana but no history of violence.
Psychologists have all stated he shows no psychopathic traits. None of this makes him innocent though - he was very materialistic and his family were worth half a million back in 1985

Last edited:
There was a book out a few years back that suggested a person was still moving around in the house when Bamber was outside with the police.
Didn't convince me, still think he is as guilty as hell.

Not watched it yet but will do as it's one of the most fascinating cases I can ever remember. Personally, I think he did it and although the police have a bit to answer for with regards to not preserving the crime scene in the immediate aftermath, etc - I think due to them initially being convinced it was a murder suicide committed by his sister - it's never struck me as one of those cases of a miscarriage of justice. Granted, Sheila had mental health issues and depending on the severity of that it can put people in a very dark place, but if that's true that she was shot twice then that alone makes it pretty much an impossibility that it was her that did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.