Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

Just finished watching the series, thought it was excellent. Some really good acting too, especially from Freddie Fox.

The one thing that struck me about the crime scene photos in the final episode was the lack of blood on Sheila's dress for somebody who supposedly killed 4 people and was apparently involved in a fight to the death with Neville Bamber.

Interesting series; interesting and tragic case.

Just finished watching the series, thought it was excellent. Some really good acting too, especially from Freddie Fox.

The one thing that struck me about the crime scene photos in the final episode was the lack of blood on Sheila's dress for somebody who supposedly killed 4 people and was apparently involved in a fight to the death with Neville Bamber.

Interesting series; interesting and tragic case.
Completely agree about the acting.

I’m 98% certain Bamber did it; is that enough to be sure?

Although tbf it was beyond reasonable doubt back then, and on that basis I would acquit. Absolutely I would.

Completely agree about the acting.

I’m 98% certain Bamber did it; is that enough to be sure?

Although tbf it was beyond reasonable doubt back then, and on that basis I would acquit. Absolutely I would.

Some studies have suggested beyond reasonable doubt is 91% sure. 98% is very high imo. I don't even think the Bamber family were that sure who did it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.