Jeremy Kyle show been axed

great news!! Made a fortune out of belittling people less fortunate than himself. It had to take the death of a participant to scrap the shit show?? Good riddance I say let’s hope more of these shows go the same way
It kept the morons in the house longer though.

Both points have merit. You just can’t get away from that.

On a personal note, delighted but surprised the little bullying **** got away with for so long

Two suicides attributed to Love Island. Is that going next?

On a side note, I saw someone I hated on Naked Attraction. I checked the hashtag on Twitter and the dogs abuse he was getting was abhorrent. It was nice to know he had a tiny cock too.

Needs replacing with what's my line...….
whatsmyline22.jpg

Same format every time. Wind them up shouting in their faces looking for an extreme reaction. Then side with one of them offering his words of wisdom. Guy’s a prick and Morgan would stick up for him as they both work on the same production, GMB.

It wasn’t as bad in the beginning but something changed and I stopped watching any programmes because they seemed to have daft people and deliberately set them up. All the action was just horrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.