Jeremy Kyle show been axed

Two suicides attributed to Love Island. Is that going next?

Seen some stats that the JK show has had thousands of people on it over the years, with the result of 1 suicide, whilst Love Island has had 80 resulting in 2 suicides, but they are still plugging that show for all it's worth.

It wasn’t as bad in the beginning but something changed and I stopped watching any programmes because they seemed to have daft people and deliberately set them up. All the action was just horrible.

Yep. It eventually evolved into a human circus and was a vessel for him to pick on the less fortunate on television.

"Get a job", said the fake tanned serial cheating gambling addict that shouts at people for a living.

Awful show I agree but feel uneasy it being axed because someone took there life after being on it. They knew exactly what the show is about - of course they should have better care and mental assessment before going on. However, and maybe a poor example - a player might have a awful game for his club - is it fair a pundit will criticise the player for his performance, that’s his job, income and life - what if a player decides to take his life. Should MOTD be scrapped ?

I would rather Jeremy Kyle and shows like it were scrapped because of poor viewing rates. Unfortunately we have to many people in this country that get a kick from seeing others worse off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.