Jeremy Kyle show been axed

Doesn't say suicide so lets not jump to conclusions
Kyle is a vile person,trying to bring him back in any guise will be the biggest mistake ITV has ever made

Graham is the brain behind it all. Set him up with a private clinic.

I heard daytime television is popular in China at the minute, Jez. All those people stuck in the house all day. I think you could be big over there mate...

The preliminary hearing is being held into the death of 63-year-old Stephen Dymond, who died of a morphine overdose and a heart problem seven days after appearing on The Jeremy Kyle Show last year.

Hampshire Coroner Jason Pegg stated that the TV presenter is someone "who may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond"

Hope this finishes him for good

The preliminary hearing is being held into the death of 63-year-old Stephen Dymond, who died of a morphine overdose and a heart problem seven days after appearing on The Jeremy Kyle Show last year.

Hampshire Coroner Jason Pegg stated that the TV presenter is someone "who may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond"

Hope this finishes him for good

my thought were that we probably wont see him on our tv’s again.

one trick pony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.