Jerome Boateng.

C_T_I_D

Sorry if there is already a thread on him (and please link me to it if there is) but I just wanted to say that he has really proven me wrong because at first I thought he looked clumsy, slow and lethargic but he seems to have proven me wrong when he has performed as a centre half and looked calm, composed and dominant in the air. I'd prefer him to play there over Kolo Touré personally. It allows Richards, when fit, to continue his great spell of form he has produced for us in the last few months.

C_T_I_D said:
Sorry if there is already a thread on him (and please link me to it if there is) but I just wanted to say that he has really proven me wrong because at first I thought he looked clumsy, slow and lethargic but he seems to have proven me wrong when he has performed as a centre half and looked calm, composed and dominant in the air. I'd prefer him to play there over Kolo Touré personally. It allows Richards, when fit, to continue his great spell of form he has produced for us in the last few months.

I think he's a decent stand in for Vinny if he gets injured, similar players.

Some bell end next to me went ' He is never a center back he is a right back' Pissed myself laughing at him. He then said ' just you watch ' and he actually wanted him to fail the bellend needed a slap.

Scottyboi said:
Some bell end next to me went ' He is never a center back he is a right back' Pissed myself laughing at him. He then said ' just you watch ' and he actually wanted him to fail the bellend needed a slap.

He sounds a idiot.

Mad Mario said:
the only bad summer signing

never a CB, he will do for backup to Micah and Zab at RB.

Utter gash.

Unless a new signing is made in the summer,he will be Vinny's long term partner.
He has much more to his game than either Kolo or Lescott.And just in case it has escaped your attention - he is 22 years old and was out injured for a considerable amount of his initial time at a new club in a new country....

Mad Mario said:
the only bad summer signing

never a CB, he will do for backup to Micah and Zab at RB.

Actually, he is a CB & if you understood anything at all about football or Boateng you would know this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.