Jesus celebrating in the net

This brings up a different topic I do think Jesus should take up cantona`s stance, I can not remember the goal but every one remembers the celebration, Jesus`s celebration ET is naf, he needs one where people will take notice of just how many he has scored

****ona was an arrogant prick as embodied in that smug celebration in which he embodied the notion that he thought he was the only fucker in the universe capable of scoring that goal. A tosser of the first order! Wouldn't want Gabby to emulate an eyeblink from that twerp.

I can understand your reasoning but my point was Everyone remembers the ;celebration not the goal or even how many he scored Jesus needs a celebration that people remember

Like Jesus. Something about him makes me feel he loves the club, and when he scores it matters. No he’s not a Sergio doubt he ever will ( not many will fill those boots ) but he makes me feel like he cares. Means a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.