Jesus Navas

thereWasATime

Navas going back to Sevilla ?

Shane ‏@FNN_Official 9m9 minutes ago
According to @SevillaJohnsson, Jesus Navas is on the verge of re-joining Sevilla. #MCFC

He mentioned this in Feb, 2015
http://www.espnfc.us/story/2306470/...vas-nice-to-finish-career-with-sevilla-return

Manchester City winger Jesus Navas said he hopes to return to Sevilla to end his career with his hometown club.

Navas, 29, is in his second season at the Etihad Stadium after joining the Premier League champions for 15 million pounds in 2013, but is already eyeing a spell back in his homeland.

World Cup winner Navas made almost 400 appearances for Sevilla before joining City and the winger would relish a second spell there.

"It would be nice to finish my career at Sevilla," he told Marca. "They're the club that gave me everything and it would be a nice way to end.

"Sevilla this season have options to reach the Champions League, but it will be difficult."

i

Navas has set up six Premier League goals for City this season.

Navas is City's most-used player this season and has made 82 appearances for his English employers, winning the Premier League and the Capital One Cup in his debut campaign for the club.

But, after missing last summer's World Cup because of injury, he has lost his place in the Spain squad and said he is determined to regain his role.

"I'm happy with my team and I'm working to return for La Roja, of course," he added. "I have always been in the group of Vicente del Bosque and I'll give everything to come back.

"My idea is to go and work every day for a place in the squad. I am very excited."

If we get a decent fee and replace him with Sterling &/or Du Bruyne then would not be sad to see him go. Puts in a shift but is just a faster James Milner.

Even though people won't like to admit it, he was one of our best players last season. Will be missed if we do get rid of him. Can't see Sterling having quite the same impact as Navas.

Can't see him going this summer,maybe next year
Sterling would be the 2nd winger and mp likes to have 2 of everyone

Who is shane?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.