Jesus Navas

It soon became obvious that after his first season he lost confidence and too often stopped and cut back playing an easy pass rather than getting to the byline, surely as a winger that’s not what you do every time your in possession and I don’t believe the manager advised him to do this. It was a lack of confidence nothing else.

Can’t think of a bad thing to say about him. 20 years ago he would have been a cult hero. Unfortunately for him, today we only seem to value world class players, which he wasn’t.

Worked hard, did his best, never complained. Find me 11 decent ones of those and I’ll build you a top 6 team!

Reactions: CC1
A trier (some would say of patience) but a deeply limited player who wasn't good enough for us ultimately. Used to wind me up something chronic that Pellegrini kept picking him, I'll mostly remember him for being absolutely dreadful in front of goal.

Had the fucking lot apart from being able to pick a man out once in a crossing position.

Bit of a nightmare for an out and out winger that.

In fairness he was a grafter of Milner levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.