Jesus to Barcelona?

From at the bbc football....

Manchester City have ruled out letting first-team regulars Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez and Gabriel Jesus leave in any exchange deal for Lionel Messi or anyone else this summer.

I get that. But people rate Jesus as world class here and to me I have not seen it. Again my opinion but same said for him. For his ability he has not been that great for us. Good cover for aguero yes but no where good enough.
Completely agree about Jesus, I like the guy, great attitude and workrate but not good enough for me. Decent back up, nothing more.
Bernardo in his second season was world class, we are now discussing Messi, in that second season, Bernardo looked like he could get up to Messi levels, but this season his form went off the cliff.
I am simply don't believe that tweet was responsible.

From at the bbc football....

Manchester City have ruled out letting first-team regulars Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez and Gabriel Jesus leave in any exchange deal for Lionel Messi or anyone else this summer.
Hoping this is true.
Its hard to know what’s true and what’s not, since the press are all liars and a bunch of chancers.

Last season berno was unplayable. There are not many games I can say that about Jesus. Silva got distracted with the whole tweet and dip of form.
Well that's why I'm on the fence. I know he can be special. Jesus to me just anchors the mindset our team needs to win. Don't get me wrong, Berny is a Hustler and harrasser too. But Jesus and Foden are special in that respect.

This is how we'd need to break many teams down. Using intense pressure when they have the ball, which has the added effect of quickening our attack. For that brand of football, Gabby is the best head to that mode of pressure. Very few do it better.

Bernardo is the closest thing we have for David, letting him go is unforgivable mistake.

Compare David's 1st 3 seasons with City with Bernardo and compare their productivity.
You wouldn't find big difference.
Okay. I love Bernado. I really do. I don't want him to go. All I'm saying is that Gabby is key to the kind of pressure football we want to play. At the striker position the is the best at it I've seen anywhere.

Bernado is equally great. However, he is more like Messi with a little more hustle and a ton less talent. So the exchange while painful will be of similar styled players. (I know it's heresy to consider someone similar styled to Messi. I feel wrong even typing it. ) And Foden is also I'd that style and might be as good as Silva soon.

So I see more talent in that cluster than I see at the 9 position.

Anyway, I don't want either going anywhere.

That’d be my thoughts if we had to go that route.
only because we have so much more cover for Bernies position.
Obviously telling them to fuck off would be my preferred route.
Fuck! I just responded to @Tevez City using 1000 words. And you just said same in like 6 words. I feel ashamed. Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.