JETPARKS T-123

marco

Going away in around 3 weeks and have regular used the car parking at the airport above mainly because the costs are quite decent, now i have a newish car not quite happy to leave it there as there are loads of reviews of people having parts stolen off there cars,can anyone recomend a good secure car park that has a bus service into the terminal

Going away in around 3 weeks and have regular used the car parking at the airport above mainly because the costs are quite decent, now i have a newish car not quite happy to leave it there as there are loads of reviews of people having parts stolen off there cars,can anyone recomend a good secure car park that has a bus service into the terminal
I use drop & go , secure and near terminal

Damn!
I misread the title and thought they'd finally started selling Jet Packs
Was looking forward to buying my model T-123

We have used Jetparks for a long time and never had an issue. One year after arriving back home the battery was flat and within half an hour they attended to get us going.

Our problem isn't the jetparks but rather the lack of them as they have disspaeared of the map. We use Martin Lewis to gain discounts but skyparks, holiday extras et all no longer list them.

I went to their own web site and all they had were non jetpark and one that made you leave your keys and we do not wish to do that. Your car will be parked by one of our professional drivers my arse.

So whats happened to them as they were always cost effective and efficient. The one for T2 on Thornley lane was tip top and if you missed the transfer bus you could walk it in 7 minutes.

Looks like the train at £8 return as we dont trust taxis : /

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.